Chief Executive Officer
A Differentiated Go-to-Market Strategy
Revive Your Revenue Performance
As an executive buyer, you understand why buyers are ignoring your solution and sticking with their current stagnant plan — status quo has proven to be a safe and easy option. The responsibility rests on you to lead a new sales approach for your organization, one that focuses on relevant solutions instead of forced products and encourages buyers to embrace the buying journey rather than abhor it.
Mereo’s solutions equip your organization to reconstitute its go-to-market operation so your clients regard your team as trusted advisors. We enable your marketing, sales and solutions teams to gain consensus on an actionable go-to-market strategy that is tailored to your company’s specific needs. Then we empower you to initiate the execution of that operating model within days, not weeks or months — days. Contact us to get started.
Executive decision makers believe only 8% of sales reps focus on driving a “valuable” outcome for the buyer
Foster Trusted Advisors
78% of sales teams fail to achieve consistent results
Sales Benchmark Index
Executive decision makers believe just 8% of sales reps focus on driving a valuable outcome for their business. (Forrester Research)
Your company can do better. To engage your clients in the buying journey — and free them from the status quo — you want to position your salespeople as trusted advisors. The trouble is, becoming a trusted advisor takes more than a quick training session. Sales reps need to earn the designation as a trusted advisor by prospects and clients alike. Sellers have to prove their trustworthiness in their actions, methods and values — and it starts at the organizational level.
The Mereo Solution
For your sales team to be seen as trustworthy, you must reorient your entire organization’s posture around a simple guiding principle: Seek to Serve, Not to Sell™. This Mereo principle guides every team members’ interaction with every prospect or client to create more value. With this purpose, sellers seek to understand client and prospect challenges and respond with insightful value and relevant solutions.
Serve Your Buyer
The distaste for buyers is rampant in the marketplace today and has a direct correlation to sustainable revenue growth.
- A paltry 12.13% of corporate buyers believe sales can transform from a product/service sale to a business advisor/thought leader orientation. (Selling Power/Annuitas Group)
- The average sales cycle has increased 22% over the past 5 years due to more decision makers being involved in the buying process. (Sirius Decisions)
- 78% of sales teams fail to achieve consistent results, where “consistent” is defined as 5 or more consecutive quarters of “Making the Number.” (Sales Benchmark Index)
Many tactical programs address these issues. Some offer sales methodology as the answer, while others promote sales training, social selling or automated marketing campaigns as silver bullets. These tactics are fundamental building blocks but cannot stand alone. They are not the whole solution.
The Mereo Solution
Mereo delivers the core go-to-market elements others promise — but we take these efforts a step further. Mereo’s solutions provide a distinctive approach that ensures your positioning and messaging articulate the differentiated value of your solution, and they do so by addressing your buyers’ business, financial and personal pains.
Mereo’s process includes:
- Engaging marketing, sales and solutions in a united front.
- Gaining consensus from all teams on an actionable go-to-market strategy tailored to your company’s specific needs.
- Testing strategies with prospective C-level executives from companies that align with your ideal buyer through the Mereo Decision Maker Network™ to validate your buyers’ pains, to clarify how buyers evaluate solutions, and to confirm that your differentiators are truly unique and compelling to the buyer.
- Initiating the execution of the operating model within days.