As buying dynamics change and a multitude of methodologies, technologies and service providers swarm to fill the void, having a research-based perspective on Sales Enablement is more vital than ever. If you are a sales, marketing or operating executive or a professional with either responsibility for sales enablement or someone who sales enablement impacts, please take a few minutes to complete this study.
The CSO Insights 2016 Sales Enablement Optimization Study offers valuable data and answers to important questions, such as:
- What is the overall business impact sales enablement can create?
- What kinds of enablement services (training, content, tools, coaching) really make a difference in sales performance?
- How can enablement help with social selling?
- What’s the role of content in building customer relationships?
- Can technology improve KPIs? How well is enablement technology integrated with other SFA/CRM systems?
- How does sales enablement manage cross-functional collaboration?
- Do more mature enablement frameworks and processes impact sales performance?
- How are frontline sales managers equipped to drive adoption and reinforcement?
The second annual study will also take a closer look at the differences across company sizes, regions and industries this year.
Please take 15-20 minutes to complete the CSO Insights 2016 Sales Enablement Optimization Study.
What’s in it for you?
- Study results are shared with participants first. Those results can help you evolve your enablement practice as well as sell your enablement strategy internally.
- Upon completing the survey, you will be able to immediately download the CSO Insights’ 2016 Sales Performance Key Trends Analysis, and two research notes on strategic issues in enablement, regarding content and training challenges.
- In July 2016, you will receive the 2016 Sales Enablement Optimization Study Key Trends Report – the most important enablement research report in the industry.
Here is a link to the survey. Thank You!