Accel-KKR is a technology-focused private equity investment firm with over $10 billion under management.
LOCATION: Menlo Park, CA & Atlanta, GA
INDUSTRY: Private Equity Investment Firm
MEREO SERVICES ENGAGED
- Operating company combines three complementary solutions offerings and over 1,400 software implementations, yet revenue growth had stagnated due to an ineffective approach to cross-selling/up-selling across combined solution portfolio
- Growth model for increasing valuation of operating company predicated on delivering a more compelling value proposition that enhances pricing power, while effectively on-boarding a new wave of sales professionals
- Enabled merged sales team with common sales process, solution playbook, differentiated value proposition and sales ready tools at global sales kickoff, within a four-week window, that included role-play exercises to reinforce go-to-market model
- Created a new go-to-market strategy that enhanced marketing engagement and sales cycle conversations through employment of buyer-oriented messaging
- Provided interim product marketing support to lead sales enablement initiative
“For Accel-KKR’s operating companies, there is often no more fundamental way to maximize institutional value than by accelerating top-line growth, and when it comes to revenue performance, Mereo brings the program and team to operationalize that in a tailored manner that delivers sustainable revenue growth. From due diligence counsel to operational execution in demand generation, solutions marketing and sales operations/enablement, Mereo is Accel-KKR’s go-to partner when it comes to sales and marketing services for our operating companies.”
Schedule a consultation.
Identify your greatest challenges.
Gain the plan to sustainable revenue performance — and the experts who will help you see it through.