SAP is the world’s largest provider of enterprise application software, with ~$27 billion (USD) in revenues and 300,000+ customers in 191 countries.
LOCATION: Waldorf, Germany & Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
INDUSTRY: Enterprise Application Software Provider
PUBLIC (NYSE: SAP; FWB: SAP)
MEREO SERVICES ENGAGED
- Traditional go-to-market platform relied heavily on strategic sales to IT within large enterprises, but did not appeal to C-levels leading small- to medium-size businesses
- Existing messaging was non-differentiated, not targeted towards buyers’ pains and intended for a technical audience
- Sales and marketing teams worked toward disparate goals, creating conflict and diminishing revenue growth
- Equipped global revenue-generating teams with differentiated messaging and business development techniques that empower them to pursue new routes to market
- Prepared sales teams to deliver a consistent, crisp and compelling message that resonates with operating executives of emerging-growth customers
- Positioned global marketing and sales teams to engage buying audiences through executive network that capitalizes on community effect and referrals
“Only Mereo understands the marketing side of the house and how it dovetails into the sales operations side to power revenue performance. More than that, Mereo is the only firm that has the depth and expertise to help SAP execute our go-to-market strategy while simultaneously leading the achievement of sustainable revenue growth.”
Schedule a consultation.
Identify your greatest challenges.
Gain the plan to sustainable revenue performance — and the experts who will help you see it through.