OmniTI is a global IT services company with 15+ years of success in web design, web applications development and managed services.
LOCATION: Fulton, Maryland
INDUSTRY: Global IT Services
MEREO SERVICES ENGAGED
- Revenue growth primarily driven by the founder and executive team curtailing the company’s ability to capture a more significant portion of the demand in the marketplace
- While a clear industry innovator, the company had yet to fully capitalize on a thought leadership program beyond press release distribution, blog postings and speaking opportunities
- As a regular participant in industry events through speaking opportunities and demand capture mechanisms (e.g., “booths”), the company had not established a demand flow engine for shaping the demand after the events
- Empowered practice leaders and business development team with differentiated messaging and sales ready assets to drive revenue without extensive reliance on executive team
- Enabled customer-facing professionals through intensive role-play scenarios, while equipping professionals with value-based selling skills
- Created prospecting insights library and strategy to engage target buying audiences with relevant, compelling messages
“Throughout OmniTI’s history, we have wrestled with the ebb and flow of a service firm, especially one made almost entirely of practitioners. For a professional services firm seeking to establish a consistent approach to business development, Mereo helped OmniTI implement a program across our practices grounded on differentiated offerings that meet the unique needs of our clients. We are now more disciplined in our daily go-to-market activities and revenue performance is more repeatable.”
Schedule a consultation.
Identify your greatest challenges.
Gain the plan to sustainable revenue performance — and the experts who will help you see it through.