OKI Data is America’s leading manufacturing and distribution company of a $6 billion global managed services and technology provider.
LOCATION: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey
INDUSTRY: Manufacturing and Distribution
PUBLIC (TYO: 6703)
MEREO SERVICES ENGAGED
- Sales representatives and channel partners targeted low-level buyers with whom they were familiar versus the true decision-making audience
- A generic value proposition concealed in functional, product-based messages failed to appeal to the target audiences
- Geographically dispersed sales professionals did not deliver a unified message and presented in a non-compelling fashion to prospects and customers
- Equipped sales team and resellers to interact with executive buyers in a manner that addresses the buyers’ unique pains
- Armed field with client-centric sales kit assets that empower them to deliver a clear, differentiated message and value proposition to buyers
- Created and employed best-in-class training program that equips the existing sales team, and quickly and easily prepares new sales representatives, reinforcing critical techniques to accelerate sales cycles
“OKI’s partnership with Mereo has been instrumental in helping us align our entire go-to-market platform to the buying cycle of our ideal customers. The result…we win an unfair share of sales cycles as our team is pursuing the right opportunities!”
Schedule a consultation.
Identify your greatest challenges.
Gain the plan to sustainable revenue performance — and the experts who will help you see it through.