Adstream is a $85.9 million digital asset management (DAM) software and service leader.
LOCATION: HQ in London with 35 Offices Across 27 Countries
INDUSTRY: DAM Software and Service
MEREO SERVICES ENGAGED
- Lacked a formal, consistent sales process, methodology and enforcement across markets as organization was transforming from a product-led to a value-based selling model
- Operated with fractured, product-focused messaging across markets and departments
- Struggled for recognition by buyers as a high-quality content management service provider
- Focused only on lagging indicators without system for tracking and leveraging leading indicators
- Standardized strategic selling system unified the selling team across geographies with a common language and methodology and has increased access to right decision makers, improved risk assessment and driven sales process mastery
- Differentiated value messaging playbooks and playsheets shifted the corporate culture to buyer-focused, enabling sellers to lead more-meaningful conversations with prospects consistently across departments while eliminating market confusion and improving demand generation results and win rates
- Design sessions with subject matter experts ensured leadership buy-in, participation and roll-out for successful inside-out change management, reinforcement and ongoing coaching
- Elevated market perception and awareness of Adstream software and services, as well as internal alignment with a strategic sales framework, ultimately helping to position the company for acquisition
“If you don’t have structure, you are in all sorts of trouble. This value-oriented methodology coupled with compelling value propositions gives sellers structure and relevance. I think it has made all the difference for us.”
Download the Full Adstream Case Study
Schedule a consultation.
Identify your greatest challenges.
Gain the plan to sustainable revenue performance — and the experts who will help you see it through.