E2open is a $200+ million software-as-a-service (SaaS) company with venture capital investors, including Crosspoint Venture Partners, JK&B Capital and Invesco Private Capital.
LOCATION: Foster City, California
PUBLIC (Nasdaq: EOPN)
MEREO SERVICES ENGAGED
- As leadership prepared for Initial Public Offering (IPO), scaling the global sales team through aggressive hiring ramp became a fundamental lever to maximizing revenue growth
- While properly positioning the company in the marketplace, marketing and sales leadership lacked the capacity to equip sales professionals with messaging and business cases that articulated compelling value
- Growing volume of sales cycles concluding in “no decision”
- Lack of common sales process inhibited forecast accuracy and sales team productivity
- Accelerated bookings from $56.9 million to over $125 million (in three years) while the number of new customer logos acquired grew from 13 to 24 in the same three-year period
- Enhanced delivery of differentiated messages to buyers through enablement of tenured and new-hire sales professionals with buyer-level messaging framework and related sales kit assets
- Significantly reduced “losses” to “status quo” by reinforcing discovery techniques for amplifying buyer pains and equipping sales teams with business case models that prove undeniable ROI
- Tailored sales methodology to align sales process with buying journey while improving forecast accuracy and field productivity
“When we needed to bring scalability and repeatability to our revenue operations to enable our rapidly expanded sales team, we looked for a partner that could unite our sales, marketing and solution teams to effectively empower our sales professionals. With Mereo’s guidance our entire sales organization is consistently delivering a more compelling and relevant message to our buyers.”
Schedule a consultation.
Identify your greatest challenges.
Gain the plan to sustainable revenue performance — and the experts who will help you see it through.