Premiere Global Services, Inc., is a multinational corporation and global provider of conferencing and collaboration solutions, owned by private equity firm Sirus.
LOCATION: Atlanta, Georgia
INDUSTRY: Conferencing and Collaboration Solutions Provider
MEREO SERVICES ENGAGED
- Lack of customer-centric sales training materials
- Uncertain of how to discover and engage buyers about their pains
- Product and feature-focused sales approach instead of value-driven
- Ineffective prospecting, initial engagement and discovery conversations
- Lack of understanding and messaging to express and communicate a differentiated value proposition
- Significant increase in effectiveness of Inside Sales outreach programs resulting in increased appointment scheduling, more deals and larger average deal size
- Improved discovery conversation performance resulting in uncovered prospect pain points and the articulation of relevant product differentiators
- Sales and revenue targets were exceeded
- Sales team productivity increased by 10% year-over-year
“Working with Mereo felt more like adding an extension to our sales enablement team than working with a consultancy. Their team took on many roles and was invested in our bottom line. Everything they did was tailored to our team and our products. Nothing felt canned. Instead, their content was hand-crafted and tailored to our business after hours of assessing and understanding our needs. Mereo went above and beyond in all things they did, living up to their motto “Seek to Serve, Not to Sell.” I would recommend their services to anyone.”
Schedule a consultation.
Identify your greatest challenges.
Gain the plan to sustainable revenue performance — and the experts who will help you see it through.