Bazaarvoice is a ~$170 million global provider of social commerce solutions (Nasdaq: BV), originally backed by leading venture capital firms including Austin Ventures and Battery Ventures.
LOCATION: Austin, TX
INDUSTRY: Social Commerce Solutions
PUBLIC (Nasdaq: BV)
MEREO SERVICES ENGAGED
- Strategy to scale company’s revenue potential prior to Initial Public Offering (IPO) centered on successfully recruiting and on-boarding multi-faceted partner channel, yet lacked proven approach and team to execute strategy in compressed window
- Product marketing lead for rapidly approaching product launch critical to company’s market positioning was unavailable due to key team member’s personal leave
- Ramped revenues from $38 million the year prior to partner ecosystem roll-out and product launch to $64 million the following year (and year of IPO) to $106 million, $147 million and $168 million in subsequent years
- Defined partner engagement framework and developed master go-to-market plan (e.g., “air traffic control”) for partner ecosystem program, while on-boarding tier 1 and 2 partners leveraging partner playbooks, joint messaging, partner sales enablement and co-marketing / thought leadership activities
- Provided interim product marketing resource and programmatic approach for product launch, which was recognized with an award as most successful in company’s history
“Mereo’s approach has been instrumental in elevating the performance of Bazaarvoice’s marketing, sales and business development teams.”
Schedule a consultation.
Identify your greatest challenges.
Gain the plan to sustainable revenue performance — and the experts who will help you see it through.