Trillium Software is a $55 million provider of global data-quality software and services, and is an operating company of Harte Hanks.
LOCATION: Boston, Massachusetts
INDUSTRY: Global Data-Quality Software and Services
PUBLIC (NYSE: HHS)
MEREO SERVICES ENGAGED
- Revenue growth had plateaued as the primary sales channel had been maintenance / expansions within existing customers while “new logo” sales only accounted for 10-15% of total revenues
- A stale, feature-driven message hindered conversations with line-of-business (LOB) and IT buying audiences desperately hoping to be united around a compelling value proposition
- New executive team sought to establish common operational infrastructure and sales enablement curriculum for disparate global sales team
- Identified operational constraints inhibiting growth, and initiated an action plan to affect necessary operational transformation
- Re-packaged solutions around highly targeted use cases in which chances to win an unfair share of sales cycles were enhanced based on timely market demand, a relevant solution offering and proven client successes
- Re-purposed sales kickoff to enable customer-facing professionals with differentiated messages and related sales kit assets through intensive role-play scenarios
- Established go-to-market foundation for acquisition by Syncsoft (as spin-off of Harte Hanks)
“As the new CEO of Trillium, I needed to assess the overall business’ ability to transform into a revenue-generating engine. Mereo immediately helped me baseline our current go-to-market situation, benchmark that against where we needed to be and identify an actionable plan to close the gap. More importantly, they are partnering alongside us in executing our game plan while enabling our team to drive improved revenue performance going-forward.”
Schedule a consultation.
Identify your greatest challenges.
Gain the plan to sustainable revenue performance — and the experts who will help you see it through.